WORK WELL COACHING
Ready to feel good in your professional life?
Stop being constantly busy and working long hours that leave you feeling worn out every evening.
Stop feeling squished between the pressures of your boss, your team and your workload.
Stop wishing work was different but struggling to make a change.
Work in a way that feels good and actually promotes your physical, mental, communication and team health.
What could it be like to Work Well?
- Wake up looking forward to the work day ahead
- Feel good at work by getting the right things done to move your career forward as well as making time for lunch and your wellbeing
- Have useful meetings with colleagues where you play an active role, you work together to tackle challenges and you leave buzzing
- Be able to prioritise and have a clear sense of direction even if your day throws up problem after problem
- Take on a new role with confidence
- Leave work each day knowing that you’ve achieved something, and you have the energy to enjoy your evening
How does the programme work?
Take the next step towards working well by joining Anise for a programme of coaching walks in green spaces near to your London workplace.
Experience walking while working to boost wellbeing, think creatively, increase focus and connect with colleagues.
Build strong work relationships while feeling motivated and confident in your professional life
Five One-Hour Coaching Walks Move You Through These Steps
Explore what is really going on for you right now at work and identify the changes you wish to make to benefit your career and your wellbeing.
Discover how to use walking as a tool to boost your physical, mental and communication health at work
Review your career history to understand what drives you, your values and behaviour patterns that help you move forward or stand in your way.
Become aware of your role within the team and what being a leader means to you
Look at key work relationships in a new light. Explore your own communication preferences and learn how to build stronger, healthier work relationships, and manage conflict
Review and capture your progress, the changes you’ve made and what you need to continue working well in the future
Why Coaching while Walking?
Walking alone has over a hundred physical and mental health benefits. It also improves thinking and creativity.
By walking we can have a digital detox and get out of our usual work place.
Walking while coaching creates a supportive space and gives an exciting sense of possibility.
It helps you to think in new ways, move through blockages and connect with the environment and people around you.